
Presented by
Vacaville Conference & Visitors Bureau
I won third place for this photo of Carissa & Maia. I took it on the opening day of the Nut Tree Amusement Park Area that recently reopened in the shopping center. They will be holding an award ceremony in January where they will be presenting my photo, along with the others who won, to the City Council for permanent display in the City Hall Art Gallery. You can check out these links to see all the photos submitted by me and other photographers.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vacavilletourism/
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vacavilletourism/discuss/72157622594707163/
Vacaville Conference & Visitors Bureau
I won third place for this photo of Carissa & Maia. I took it on the opening day of the Nut Tree Amusement Park Area that recently reopened in the shopping center. They will be holding an award ceremony in January where they will be presenting my photo, along with the others who won, to the City Council for permanent display in the City Hall Art Gallery. You can check out these links to see all the photos submitted by me and other photographers.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vacavilletourism/
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vacavilletourism/discuss/72157622594707163/
No comments:
Post a Comment