Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Almendariz Family

Dear Amy,
Thanks for going on a fun road trip to Viansa Vinyards! Your kids were so wonderful to work with. I had a great time taste testing all the exquisite cheeses too.

2 comments:

  1. these photos are AMAZING... i am also a photographer and i am jealous... i love every single one. You do really great work, and are very talented. :)



    MariaBeltranPhotography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine: What beautiful family portraits. I love everything about them. The Vineyard setting is lovely, your posing is perfect and shows a youthful charm. Clothing accents the setting with deeper intensity. In addition, you picked the perfect time of year to take family portraits when the sun is low in the sky and gives a beautiful filtered light to show off the fall colors and perfect skin tone. I am impressed, as always with your depth and artistic ability, as well as your professionalism and your effortless flow behind the camera. As a fellow photographer I respect and admire your work. Can there be anything more beautiful than a family portrait? To this is I say yes. The only thing more beautiful, than the portrait itself Is love for your subject. This is one element that shows in all your photographs. Keep up the good work. ;)

    ReplyDelete