Thursday, September 9, 2010

Craig Family - September 2, 2010

Dear Craig Family,
I had a great time taking your photos and getting to know each of you. It was like taking photos of long time friends. You were all very easy to work with and I look forward to being your family photographer forever. Before you know it, Corinne will need Senior portraits done. They do grow up way too fast don't they? I have to say thank you to Tweety! He was a SUPER smile helper!

1 comment:

  1. Christine, thank you so much for our wonderful experience. We love our family photos, they're beautiful; our family and friends keep complimenting you for doing such a beautiful job with our photos. No matter what we encountered in the park that afternoon, the heat, a fussy two-year old that was melting down, you handled it all with a smile and your talent shines through in our photos. Thank you very much and we will be seeing you again, soon.

    ReplyDelete