Wednesday, June 17, 2009

W. Family

Dear W. Family,

Happy Fathers' Day & Happy 4th of July!

Thank you for inviting me into your home. I had a wonderful time photographing your family in your natural setting. My favorite moment was when the twins were asleep. They were like angels sleeping on clouds. They are so precious.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I can't stop looking at them. I thought my photographs were good. We didn't hire a professional until after our twins turned one because I take pretty good photos myself and we were satisfied with those. I had no idea how good they could be, until now. My photos placed next to Christine's, seem pale and faded. There is something magical about the photos she took. The photos are so clear, the lines so sharp, the lighting. I cannot say enough about the differences having a high quality camera in the hands of a high quality photographer makes. Seriously, I've had many complements over the photos I've taken of our babies and these are 100 times better. Christine spent 3 1/2 hours with us and she captured our family. She took every combination of us, both posed and candid, extremely close up and far away. She got it all. The sparkle in my daughter's eyes, the rosy tint in my son's cheeks, my daughter's porcelean skin, my husband's blue eyes and natural smile. I even like how I look in most of them, which surprised me. Our children needed a nap in the middle of our session, so rather than wait until they woke, she not only got photos of them sleeping, but she used the time to get shots of my husband and I. They are the most romantic shots we have taken since our wedding. These photos are our reminder we are still husband and wife, not just mom and dad. Thanks Christine. We needed that.

    The computer screen does not do them justice. You have to see Christine's photos on paper. It wasn't until I had the glossy versions in my hands that I got the Wow factor. The photo session was a bit rough. Christine overcame challenges htat come naturally with babies. They don't always want to cooperate. They don't sit still or look happy on command, they get grumpy and need to be fed or changed or nap. They find it difficult to be themselves with someone new in the house. Despite these obsticals, Christine's photos came out amazing. The babies survivied the shoot, mommy had a few frayed nerves, but it was so worth it!

    ReplyDelete